The cup gun powder coating system is an excellent choice for powder coating test facilities, laboratories or custom shops. Well-balanced powder coating cup gun delivers consistent flow of powder. This test powder coating spray gun is suitable for small jobs but high quality users.
With a self-fluidizing application cup--150 ml
The powder cup is easy to clean without any tool, and it’s easy to change colors.
If you want to do large-scale coating, you only need to change a big hopper, but no need to change the gun or the machine unit, thus save the cost!
1. This powder coating unit with a 1lb powder cup is ideal for laboratory use, sampling, testing and small batch production.
2. The mini powder cup is directly connected to the spray gun, which is easy to carry with compact structure.
3. Using multiple cups is more convenient for multi-color applications.
4. Intelligent controller supports to switch modes quickly during powder coating different objects.
5. Gives the economical, long lasting, and color-durable quality finishes available on virtually any type of metal.
Parameters of the Cup Gun Coating Machine
Power range: 220V/110V
Temperature range in use: -10℃+50℃
Gun weight: 500G
Rated output voltage: 24VDC
Input voltage: -200kV
Maximum output current: 180uA (max.)
Maximum output voltage: 0-100KV (adjustable)
Maximum powder injection: 600g/min
Polarity: negative (-)
Pneumatic Data of the Cup Gun Powder Coating System, COLO-800DT-C
Maximum input-air pressure: 10kg/cm
Optimum input-air pressure: 6kg/cm
Minimum input-air pressure: 4kg/cm
Maximum water vapor content or compressed air: 1.4g/Nm3
Maximum oil vapor content of compressed air: 0.1ppm
Maximum compressed-air consumption: 13.2m3/h